The dreaded bad hair day, it happens to the best of us.
Want to avoid a bad hair day altogether follow our 12 tips and tricks to become master of your hair and make sure you are always looking your best.
- Make sure you use salon quality shampoo
- Make sure you use a salon quality conditioner
- Utilise dry shampoo! It’s the best product to carry around in your handbag for an instant root lift and will keep your hair looking fresh all day long.
- Don’t over gel your hair, tame fly always by spraying hair spray onto your hairbrush and smooth over gently.
- Use a tangle teezer brush and avoid tough bristle brushes or old-fashioned plastic ones
- Use hair oil on the ends of your hair to keep it hydrated
- Drink lots of water, this is good for overall heath and for the health of your hair
- Hair extensions hold a style for a long time, trying to style your hair when you wash it means your hair extensions will look good always
- Drying your hair properly is key, make sure you concentrate on drying the root area first. Your halo section at the top where there are no connections should be blow dried well until completely smooth, so that it sits into the hair extensions
- On holiday make sure you rinse any chlorine or sea water out of your hair to prevent discolouration
- We recommend only low styles with hair extensions! Style your hair into a low ponytail or plait for an instant chic look,
- Don’t wear your hair extension for more than the recommend lifespan agreed with your stylist!
By following our top 12 tips bad hair days will be a thing of the past and you will have salon worthy hair every-day!