Just look at those cascading waves, a stunning transformation created by Team Vixen
Want to ensure that salon worthy hair everyday? Follow our top tips on drying your hair, trust us on this to keep your hair extensions looking flawless. We are here to keep you informed on all the best ways to look after and style your extensions.
- We recommend drying your hair with a towel and putting it on like a veil
- Concentrate on drying the root area first until completely dry
- Towel dry your hair by squeezing and not rubbing the extensions
- Use your fingers to comb through your wet hair
- Brush your hair once it is 95% dry
- Do not pull on your extensions while drying
- Your halo section at the top where there are no extensions should be blow dried well until completely smooth, so that it sits in to the hair extensions
You can also leave your hair to dry naturally, just ensure you dry the root thoroughly first! Once dry you can style your hair, want to know our top styling tips? Check out this blog post to find out our golden rules.
For some serious hair envy, head over to our instagram page Vixen & Blush.