We are ready! We have all of our safety precautions in place and ready to welcome clients safely through our doors.
Want to know what to expect at your appointment?
- Appointments are staggered and given more time between them for full sanitisation of the hair station
- You will be greeted by your stylist at a distance and asked to wash your hands at the designated hand washing sink
- Your temperature will be taken
- You will be asked to review the consent form without touching the iPad and your stylist can sign it for you
- You will then be asked to take your seat in our chair and your appointment can start!
- Your stylist will continue to wear their mask and full face visor throughout your appointment
- You will be asked to wear a face mask
- We won’t be able to wash hair as this is considered a high risk activity.
We will operate at a much lower capacity so we can maintain social distancing. To book an appointment give us a call on 0207 323 1793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to hear from you and look forward to welcoming you back into the salon.