Clip In Hair Extensions
In response to a huge number of requests from our clients and those calling to enquire about a higher quality of hair in a clip in form we have launched Clip In Hair Extensions by Vixen & Blush.
We have heard that clients out there who use clip ins are increasingly frustrated with the poor-quality hair that is available in the market and that they end up buying a new set every second month or so.
We are now delighted to be able to offer our clients the same Russian Hair that we use in the salons, but in a clip in! Clients do not have to compromise on quality and can invest in a set of clip ins that will last for many years.
Before and After
Clip ins are a temporary method
They can be worn for events, nights out etc and easily clip in and out giving you instant longer and fuller hair.
You can buy now online or, if you would prefer to come into the salon there are two options, both require an appointment ahead of time:
- Buy the Clip in Hair off the shelf, using the sample pieces to achieve a colour match (for yourself) - no extra charge
- Or, if you would prefer to have dedicated time with a stylist, then you can pay an additional £40 to have a set colour-matched for you, fitted, cut and styled.
Shade Guide - how to choose?
Some Options for colour matching
- Email a picture of your hair in natural daylight from the front and the back to email@example.com
and we will respond to you within 4 hours and give you advice on a shade that might suit you.
- Watch the video in detail and assess your own colour. Make sure you are matching to the ends of your own hair. Also, if you buy a set of clip ins from Vixen & Blush that you then discover are not a good enough colour match you can seek a refund or exchange within 14 days of purchase.
- Arrange an appointment to visit the salon by calling us now on 0207 729 6263. You can try out the clip in range and have a stylist assist you in getting a good colour match.